Saturday 19 November 2011

Start of a new blog

I have created this new blog to serve two purposes. One is to document the vast number of British horror films currently being produced and released. In terms of sheer volume, the boom in indie horror production has been rising steadily since the start of the century and shows no sign of stopping, yet most people are unaware of the bigger picture.

I will pull together whatever news I find - from other sites, or direct from the film-makers in my address book - on production and release of current and recent British horror films.

The second purpose, unashamedly, is to generate interest in my forthcoming book, The British Horror Revival 1998-2008 which is scheduled for publication by Hemlock Books in the second half of 2012. I will be documenting the development of the book, which is currently half-written and due for delivery at Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment