Monday 14 April 2014

First look at The Library - yet another new British horror!

There must be something in the air right now because this is the fourth new British horror film to have come to my attention in less than a week! It's called The Library, it's directed by Daljinder Singh and it stars Sibylle Bernardin, Bradley Carpenter and Kathryn Walker.

Here's the synopsis:

The Library is a riveting suspense thriller with intense shades of psychological horror. Despite being warned, Lucy Clarke starts work at the mysterious Beckinsale Library. She not only meets strange and colourful characters, but also finds herself confronted by the dark secrets that lay hidden behind the buildings walls. The Library doesn't want Lucy there and before long it unleashes a chain of terrifying events to drive her out for good.

I'll be reviewing The Library when I get a moment, but I've got so many of these things stacking up now, I really don't know when I'm going to have a chance to work on the new book...

And in good time, here comes that review.


1 comment:

  1. "... I've got so many of these things sacking up now, I really don't know... "

    There's your problem. You're letting them breed. Stop them sacking up and you might get some time to write.

    ReplyDelete